Water Well and Septic Workshop
Saturday, May 14th (9:30 am to 11:00 am)
Black Forest Community Center
12350 Black Forest Road
COST - FREE
El Paso County Extension and Public Health Department are offering a well and septic workshop that will cover the most critical topics for water wells, including water quality testing, shock chlorination and domestic wells following a forest fire.
Click on each class for the times, fees and to register on-line.
- May 7th - Perennials, Pollinators and Waterwise Landscaping
- May 13th - Cottage Food SafetyTraining
- May 14th - Successful Vegetable Gardening
- June 4th - Sustainable Succulents: Make & Take Home a Planted Container
- June 8th - 4-H Preparing for Fair Exhibit
- June 11th - Cottage Food Safety Training
- June 11th - Covering Ground: Creating a Beautiful No-Mow Landscape
- June 18th - Kitchen Herbs: Make & Take Workshop
Call 719-520-7688 or 719-520-7690 for more information.
Kill-A-Watt Program Interested in saving energy? Learn how!
Extension programs are available to all without discrimination. If you have a disability for which you seek an accommodation, please call 520-7690 at least five days prior to the class.