Club Officers: Last Updated 6/1/2016
Congratulations on becoming a youth leader in your 4-H club! Below are a few resources that you will find helpful as you embark on this new adventure.
- A Guide for 4-H Club Officers (Virginia Cooperative Extension)
- So You Are a 4-H Club Officer... (University of Missouri Extension)
- 4-H Club Officer Position Descriptions (Sullivan County 4-H, TN)
- Quick and Easy Guide to Parliamentary Procedure (Wisconsin 4-H Southern District Leadership Team)
- Basic Parliamentary Procedure for 4-H Clubs (Utah State University Extension)
- Parliamentary Procedure for 4-H Club Use (Ohio 4-H Clubs)
- 4-H Parliamentary Procedure Script (Oregon State University Extension)
Officer Books are used to keep accurate club records. They are due to the Extension Office the second Monday of September by 5:00pm. They will be graded and awards will be given at Achievement Celebration in the fall.