Basics of Preserving Food Safely
The extension office is offering a FREE class on the basics of preserving. The class will be held at 17 N. Spruce Street, 2nd Floor
June 9th - 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
No registration required!
Click on each class for the times, fees and to register on-line.
- June 4th - Sustainable Succulents: Make & Take Home a Planted Container
- June 8th - Preparing Your Exhibit for County Fair
- June 11th - Cottage Food Safety Training
- June 11th - Covering Ground: Creating a Beautiful No-Mow Landscape
- June 18th - Kitchen Herbs: Make & Take Workshop
Call 719-520-7688 or 719-520-7690 for more information.
Kill-A-Watt Program Interested in saving energy? Learn how!
Extension programs are available to all without discrimination. If you have a disability for which you seek an accommodation, please call 520-7690 at least five days prior to the class.